The performance of a broken automobile compressor: the main parts of the fault are
1. Damaged intake and exhaust valves
2. The solenoid clutch coil of the compressor burned
3. The compressor piston is damaged
Generally speaking, if the intake and exhaust valves are broken, only the compressor can be replaced, and the solenoid clutch coil of the compressor can be replaced separately. However, some manufacturers will require a complete replacement. The compressor piston is the most damaged, and the compressor can only be replaced.
The performance of a broken car compressor:
1. The air conditioner is not cooling. When the AC switch of the air conditioner is turned on, the engine speed will not increase. If you do not need the air conditioner very much, then remove the belt of the compressor. The power can be increased by more than half a gear, which has no effect on the car. . If the air conditioner compressor locks up, it will be scrapped. If it is broken, it may be that the refrigerant enters the water or the oil seal is broken, causing incompressible liquid to enter the compressor, causing damage to the piston. However, it is not common. Most compressors do not work mainly because of electromagnetic clutches.
2. The exhaust valve is damaged and the solenoid clutch coil of the compressor is burned. Generally speaking, the compressor can only be replaced if the intake and exhaust valve is broken. The solenoid clutch coil of the compressor can be replaced if it is burned. However, some unscrupulous manufacturers treat the good ones as bad ones regardless of the three or seventy one. Therefore, the replaced compressors should be checked by other repair manufacturers.
3. A broken air conditioner compressor will cause the air conditioner to not work or have a poor cooling effect. Generally, the obvious symptoms are that the compressor does not rotate, there are abnormal noises when rotating, the pressure is abnormal, the high pressure is low, and the low pressure is high.
4. The air conditioner starts and the compressor does not run on electricity, but uses the engine gear or belt to drive the air conditioner compressor to rotate. When the air conditioner is not turned on, the compressor is idling.
5. The damage of the air conditioner compressor will cause the additional power of the engine to be applied to unnecessary power.
6. After damage, the compressor is generally not repaired and replaced directly. It is best to replace the original accessories when replacing.
7. The probability is very small. If it is broken, it may be that the refrigerant enters the water or the oil seal is broken, causing incompressible liquid to enter the compressor, causing damage to the piston. However, it is not common. Most compressors do not work mainly because of electromagnetic clutches.
8. Common damage characteristics of compressors: shaft seal leakage is compressor leakage. Internal breakdown, resulting in inability to compress and refrigerate. The clutch is damaged, causing the compressor to fail to work.